Services & Support
We Help You Navigate Digital Transformation
Moving to a digital workplace can be both exciting and daunting. Our transformation experts take the mystery out of the process to help you start simply or dive in deeply. Wherever you are on the digital journey, our experts can help you develop a strategy or be a fresh set of eyes on an existing plan.
Choosing the right mobility partner can make all the difference in helping you embrace digital transformation and thrive. Comply365 is a proven leader in digital transformation, and our experts will help you navigate the waters for a smooth transition.
A User Experience You’ll Love
Our team is passionate not just about creating amazing solutions but also about creating unparalleled customer service. We know user experience matters, and our Professional Services team understands your core business challenges and how to solve them. We build relationships with our clients that go above and beyond.
The Next Step is Easy, Let Us Help
Our consultants will work with you to review your business strategy and walk through your targeted operations. That insight will allow our team to validate potential improvements against industry best practices to recommend a roadmap that will streamline internal operations to take full advantage of a powerful digital strategy. The excitement we help unleash over finding new ways to innovate and empower employees make our team as passionate about your success as you are. Let’s get started!
“It was a very successful launch, I’m happy to report, from the end-users perspective. It was what we call the ‘silent implementation,’ meaning it was really all positive. We had nothing but great feedback.”
–Airline mobility program manager
Our team offers a complete package of professional services including:
- Best Practice Consulting: Our Consultants are industry and process experts who will leverage their knowledge to analyze, advise and implement solutions to enhance your processes and workflows. Consulting is available onsite, via web and via phone.
- Pathways Program Management & Approval: Turn-key service that manages an entire program lifecycle by streamlining program management and ensuring that critical programs stay on track and deliver long-term results. Our Pathways Consultants are industry innovators who specialize in guiding clients through the path of program approvals and/or certifications.
- Implementation: Our Professional Services team will manage your project and ensure a seamless implementation. The Project Manager ensures your project is completed on time, within budget and the original scope is achieved or necessary steps are taken to manage scope change. They also manage project risks and are responsible for mitigating any issues that arise.
- Integration: Seamlessly exchange data between Comply365 and client systems to automate processes and gain efficiencies. Take advantage of current authentication methods through integration to ensure users can use current credentials to gain access to Comply365. Comply365 uses a host of integration solutions including web services and system API’s.
- Rollout Services: Comply365 can provide a turn-key solution for your mobile devices, including device, accessory and connectivity procurement and preloading of Comply365 solutions. Includes one day of on-site support for the launch in order to provide hands-on training for users who are issued devices.
- Product Training: In-depth product training is available to help you gain a deeper understanding of product functionality, allowing you to maximize the potential of each product included in your implementation.
We know you count on our software day-in and day-out. That’s why, from the start, our experienced team works with you to tailor solutions to fit your vernacular and workflows. Once you are up and running, we offer hands-on training and several support options–24/7 administrator support and optional end-user support. An exclusive client portal provides admin guides, user manuals, release notes and training videos organized in one convenient site.
We’ve Got You Covered
- Customer Support: 24/7 support is always available to Administrators through our Client Services group. Additionally, Consulting services are included within the first contract year, even after your project has been completed. Client Support will involve consultants as needed or time can be coordinated through your Strategic Account Manager.
- End User Support Packages: In addition to online resources, three tiers of call center help desk support are available to support end users and ensure that they are always up and running, on any device.
- Premier Support Packages: Clients can purchase a Premier Support Package which gives them access to ongoing Strategic Manager care and feed (i.e. attending scheduled meetings) as well as coordinated Consultant services. The Premier Support Package is designed to give clients the same level of support they receive during implementation.