Tell Me More!
Save Time and Money by Leveraging the Power of Digital
Crew members simply tap on an app on their smartphone or tablet to view paperless inflight manuals, policies and procedures and forms that were once a hassle to access. Comply365’s Document & Communication Manager removes the time limitations and cost involved in printing, distributing, tracking revisions and shipping important information to crews by providing instant publication and compliance tracking. Documents, images, videos and even 900-page manuals are uploaded and distributed directly to the departments, groups or individuals who need them for quick references on unaccompanied minor procedures or how to administer CPR.
The Solution That Pays For Itself
- Replace paper manuals, saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in fuel. One airline estimated its cost savings at about $650,000 a year by replacing flight attendant manuals with our digital solution.
- Eliminate printing of manual revisions and bulletins, saving significant money spent on printing and shipping. One airline estimated its savings at $300,000 a year by eliminating printing and shipping manuals to flight attendants.
- Save storage space for spare/extra manuals and binders on board.
- Receive important data faster and eliminate the cost of printing, distributing and submitting paper forms, as well as the computer reporting system in crew rooms and the cost of IT support.
- Reduce problems and fines related to non-currency in the cabin and at stations.
Enhance Crew Communication for Better Cabin Management
Our Inflight solutions transform how flight attendants communicate in the cabin by connecting them to key stakeholders in secure, instant conversations through ProChat, Comply365’s innovative collaboration tool. The right people are automatically connected and can easily monitor the status and completion of tasks using color-coded updates, giving cabin crews the confidence they need both in day-to-day operations and when a critical situation arises.
Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device
Comply365’s enterprise solutions deliver updated policies, procedures, forms and new information to crew on any device. And when a crew goes offline, their work can continue within Comply365’s mobile platform. Everything that cabin crew members download to their devices remain accessible for the entire flight, including forms within the app that can be completed with or without internet access. When the device is back online, completed forms are automatically submitted. Flight attendants no longer spend time on their overnights filling out forms, and airlines receive immediate access to important documentation quickly.