Keep Content Consistent Across Your Organization
Keeping content consistent across departments and aligned with federal standards or with internal standards is a breeze with Standards365. Now you can update a policy, procedure or guideline and instantly compare your revised content against an OSHA, ATOS, IOSA or other standard. The system automatically compares content and alerts the owner(s) that a change is pending that may affect the given policy, procedure or guideline.
Work Smarter With Standards365
With Standards365, you can quickly and easily see related content that may need to be changed to drive consistency across your company. No more manual digging for weeks for related information or specific page numbers where a policy is referenced. Instantly print a report that highlights the location of selected content references to compare to the proposed change or existing guideline for easy follow up action. Automatic alerts sent to content owners and/or subject matter experts make proactive follow up a breeze.
- Quickly compare content to a database, checklist or standard and instantly view other affected content across the organization
- Standards365 flags affected documents and content for follow up action
- Automatic alerts are sent to content subject matter experts or content owners
- View or print reports in an instant showing selected content and the relevant ties to a standard content database, checklist or other “internal standard”
- Compare to federal or third party databases for comparisons to federal standards – like OSHA or industry specific standards such as ATOS or IOSA
- Create your own “standards” to benchmark future content
- See potential conflicts and implications to other content as you propose changes or updates